Ari is heading to Hershey, PA, to speak on behalf of the NOAH Professionalization Committee! Center Stage at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center is hosting a Regional Arts in Health Network Symposium with a reception and conference being held on April 04 and April 05, respectively. This symposium “will positively affect the arts community in the commonwealth as we intend to raise awareness of the benefits of Arts in Health – a growing movement – and offer ways for people to engage and ignite programs in Pennsylvania,” With implications beyond regional bounds, the Arts in Health Network Symposium will provide opportunities for artists to partner with health care centers and focus on the need for a commitment to diversity and inclusion with the artists and the art in health care settings. We are so excited to have our Creative Care director in attendance and can’t wait to hear about her experience as a presenter and attendee!
Goals of the conference include:
- Education for artists on the field of Arts in Health
- See a Sampling of our Artists in Action
- Find out More about Research, Funding and Evaluation of Programs
- Meet members of the NOAH Board of Directors
- Arts in Health Starter Toolkit
- How can the Arts Increase Patient Satisfaction Scores?
- How can the Arts Help to Diminish Medical Burnout?
Click here to learn more.